Having a beautiful and attractive house is the aim of every person. Although every part of your home will need to be maintained and decorated as much as possible for the best look, when painting your kitchen you will need to be more attentive to have a warm and welcoming kitchen. This is the part of your house that you will visit every morning and you need to leave it with the best look.
The first step to getting an attractive and welcoming kitchen is choosing the right painting color. Choosing the right colors to use on the kitchen is among the main challenges that face many homeowners when decorating their kitchen. You need to select the right color that will match with other colors and equipment in your kitchen. However, there is a wide range of colors that you can use for your kitchen, and with some guidelines, the process will be simple for you. Before choosing the color to paint on your kitchen walls, cabinet or draws you will first need to consider other colors in your kitchen. Following are the top five popular colors for painting your kitchen for 2019.
1. Gray- Gray is a neutral color that have been used by many homeowners across the world when painting their kitchens. Some people may recommend this color as being too cold, but it will do wonders to your kitchen if you have the right shade. Another benefit of this color is that it will match with a wide range of colors in your kitchen meaning you will not need to repaint other parts. For example, if you are painting draws and cabinets, you will not need to repaint your walls for you to get the best look. This color is mostly used for cabinets, and if you had done renovations on your walls recently, you would not need to change the color as it will most probably match with a gray painting and give your kitchen an attractive look. It will also match with your kitchen utensils no matter their colors.
2. Blue- Blue is another great color to use for your kitchen. There is no specific place where you can paint this color. You can use lighter shades to paint, walls, cabinets, and even ceilings. However, you need to use other colors to make the room a bit brighter, the best colors that will work with a blue color well includes white, or any other neutral color. But don’t use white color in excess as it is getting outdated in the current kitchen trends. The blue color will create a crisp and clean look that makes it suitable for every part of the kitchen.
3. Yellow- Your kitchen is the first place you will most likely visit immediately you are awake. This means it needs to be an attractive place that will give you the right moods to get you started for the day. Starting the day with the right moods will make your day productive, and everything you will do you will give the best results. The yellow color is one of the colors that will give many people a happy mood and make them relax. If you know you are one of these people that like yellow color then painting your kitchen using this color will always give you a brighter morning. If you don’t have a bigger house meaning your kitchen might be small then using yellow color may be an option. This color will make you feel the room being bigger and brighter as it will pair with other bright colors such as white and you will not feel the need to upgrade your kitchen for a bigger one. Yellow is also for the people who experience a lack of appetite. If you visit your kitchen and then you can’t enjoy your meal well maybe due to the lack of appetite, then this color is for you. It will make you hungry and bring you the calmness and a happy mood which is all required for you to enjoy the meal. However, don’t paint your whole kitchen with yellow color only, incorporate other colors and get the best experience from your kitchen.
4. Green- Green is also another great color to use when painting your kitchen. The good thing about this color is that it will come with different shades and one of them will fit in your kitchen to give the best look. Whether you want to use the color for the ceiling, walls, floor or even cabinets it will match with other colors and leave your kitchen attractive.
5. Red- Red is another warm color that is believed to stimulate appetite among many people. This is an excellent color to use in your kitchen as it will be versatile and can get used in either cabinets or floors. This color will really energize you and wake you up immediately you step in the kitchen. This is the first place you visit in the morning, and it needs to be painted with a color that will stimulate you to start the day energized.
Apart from these top 5 colors for your kitchen, there are other colors that you can choose from when in need to paint your kitchen. Light and dusty pinks, and natural whites are other colors that you can consider when decorating your kitchen.
Conclusion There is a wide range of colors that you can choose from when painting your kitchen. Make sure to consider other shades and your opinions before lying the final decision in which color to go for. The color you choose should be attractive as your kitchen is the first place to visit every morning after your bed. Gray, Green Blue, Red, and Yellow are the top 5 colors that will help you to start your day in a stimulated mode and keep energized throughout the day. If you are not sure about the painting process, then you should contact the best Fort Collins painters to help you. A professional will have the required tools and skills to do the task smoothly and faster. Don’t try something that may stress you and end up with undesirable results.